Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Year

My life four years ago was way different from how it is now. For starters four years ago I was about 10 years old and being an innocent elementary student who didn't know much about life at the moment. I would say four years ago I lived a more happier and not stressful life because technology wasn't really ideal for 10 years old back then and mostly four years ago I had more energy.
Now in the present obviously I'm older and the more you grow the more "stuff you'll learn about life" which I've learned a lot from the obstacles I've had to face growing up. Life is more stressful now and I don' really have as much energy as I did back in the days to try new things, but I feel like today I'm more confident then the shy girl I was in 4th grade.
I expect my life in 2020 to be successful, more wise about the choices I make,to be cautious about myself, etc. But obviously in 2020 our generation is gonna be more different then how it is now, I just hope I don't end up without a graduation diploma because of peer pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment