Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

New Beginning

      Since the "middle school" life is coming to an end, that means I will start a new "chapter" in my life with high school. To be completely honest my four years of middle school were not as fun as my ten year old self thought it would be, it was pretty much a really bad experience, except for half of eighth grade because that's when I started actually being more optimistic to "fix my life up". In high school I have a lot of goals that I would like to accomplish and wishes for the four years.
     For starters, I will start making better decisions for myself since I will grow to be more mature. I will then do my best to get good grades and show interest in class so it can benefit me for college, because in high school I know that classes will get harder and teachers wont be as how the teachers in middle school will let some things "slide", so I will do my best to get all of my homework in and do my best on tests, which will hopefully also benefit in me for having a good career/job later in life. Also I will try to find the right friends and be more social instead of just mostly isolating myself. As for making better decisions for myself I will (try to) eat more healthy and (maybe) try to exercise more by running since at this age I'm already lazy.
     Overall I hope that this new beginning will be a fun experience and that I will push myself to do my best to meet my goals because four years actually fly be really fast so I don't want to make them boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment