Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

What I'm Thankful For

Since Thanksgiving is coming up I'm going to list all of the things I'm very thankful for.  For starters I'm thankful for my family because they do so much for us, but it's true even as unbelievable as it sounds. They're always they're for us and like they say "people come and go but family is forever", even though that sounds really cringe worthy its 99.9% true. They help us basically stay "alive" by giving us our needs like food and shelter because they work for it and to keep us in school.
   I'm also thankful for basically being alive because yes of course life can suck sometimes and may not go our ways, there's still a lot more to life and "life goes on" thing comes in. There's so much things I'd like to try that I haven't out in the world.
   Last I'm very thankful for friends which in the first paragraph I said "friends come and go but family is forever", BUT it is nice to have good friendships to help you through stuff and have similar interests that's around your age because unlike family they were obviously born in a different generation so they don't really understand kids how they are now. So you can have a better connection.
  Those are 3 things i'm very thankful for, the list can go on but I picked the most important in my opinion to me.

1 comment: