Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Favorite Quote


"I have to come to realize that just making yourself happy is important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy."

That quote connects to me the most and is my favorite because I realized in my 14 years of living, which is pretty young but you actually learn a lot about life in those ages, that there will be times when you feel like you are peer pressured to feel like you have to do something to win people's approval or to even change things about yourself to please them. I used to be that type of person to rely on other people's happiness all the time like trying to make them happy and forgetting about my own happiness which if you can guess didn't really make me happy. But I've come to realize that you should do what you want for yourself unless like it's gonna cause you to go to jail then don't do that. Also not have to feel like you can't say your own opinion and just have to agree with what everyone else is saying.


2 comments: