Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Special Gift

      One special gift I have received in the past was a leapfrog that I've gotten when I was about 6 years old from my parents on Christmas. It was such a big deal because for starters the leapfrog commercial was every where and it said you could buy games for it. Also it had like random buttons and a touch screen, well only if you used the stylus on the screen, but same thing! And I felt like everyone little kid had one so I felt left out.
    The leapfrog was my first "electronic device" and I loved it a lot even though I always would get frustrated with it and throw on the floor because I either kept losing on the game or the touch screen would freeze. But unfortunately I got tired of it after like a month and now I don't even know where it is today, but it probably got lost in a closet.
   Overall it was way too much for $100 when like if you bought 2 games for it, it would equal the same price as the leapfrog so 5/10 stars but if I was 6 years old I would give it about 8/10 stars because it was still fun.

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I got one of those! I was barely starting kindergarten and I was the happiest kid ever to have a leapfrog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I always wanted one of those as a kid. I got a DSi instead, but still. Leapfrogs were so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete