Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Canada 2015

Over the summer I went to Canada to visit my aunt and cousin from my dad's side like how we always do every 2 years. I was gonna have to miss the first week of school but it was worth it because the trip was really fun and I've also leaned a lot.
Usually when we go to Canada we drive there instead of fly there, so it was a 10 hour ride, but if you include the stops for gas and food then all together it would be about a 12 hour ride. But it wasn't that bad because I slept for most of the ride.
The first day and second day we basically just settled in my aunt's house and they took us around Toronto to go shopping and such. The third day we went on a road trip to Quebec and Montreal which was all together about 12 hours.
When we arrived to Quebec almost everyone there spoke French so we didn't really understand some of the attractions. But we went to a church and this town where there's like paintings and a lot of gift shops which was fun. We also went on this tour bus where it showed us around Quebec like the river and they told us about some of the churches.
When we went to Montreal there wasn't really that much attractions that I remember because we didn't really go to any other than just walk around the town that our hotel was at. But overall this tripe to Canada was really fun and I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really fun. Good thing you enjoy your time there

    ReplyDelete