Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Worst School Lunch

The worst school lunch hands down that I've had was the "macaroni and cheese" which I'm still scarred from eating it and disappointed that I wasted my school lunch money on it when I could have gotten the other option which was a chicken sandwich.
I remember that it was a really good day until I got very emotional when I ate it, and by the way I'm not even stressing it out, it was so bad that it made you question "what is life?".
First of all, the cheese tasted so fake and authentic like plastic with an artificial flavor. Also the macaroni was really hard and crusty, it was really bad, and the burnt stuff on some of the macaronis made it even worse.
When I first put about a chunk of the macaroni and cheese in my mouth my body instantly was like "nope!" and I spit it out so fast. I was like "What did I just eat?", "Why would they feed us this?", "Why is this even a thing?". 
Think about eating like macaroni's that you already bought cooked that was sitting on your kitchen table in room temperature for about 3 weeks, and like glue mixed with cheese on top of it, that is what it would basically taste like.
I honestly can't judge the dish now because I tasted it last year and I don't order the school lunches anymore, so I don't know if it improved or not, but the last time I did it was really bad, so 1/10 stars for the effort.

2 comments:

  1. "nope!" I can't xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tbh I don't like macaroni and cheese anyways so blegh >:P

    ReplyDelete